COD Mobile Season 9 Content
Another big Halloween event is coming to Call of Duty Mobile for Season 9.
Season 8 is coming to an end and another big update is incoming. Season 9 is bringing Halloween festivities to Call of Duty Mobile, including a creepy theme and spooky updates. Season 9 is coming Thursday, October 21 at 5 PM PST.
Call of Duty: Mobile Nightmare
Nightmare is taking over Call of Duty Mobile in Season 9. Everything in CoD Mobile will be Halloween-themed, including the menus and skins. But something new is also being implemented: New maps.
Havoc Sawmill is a map coming to Call of Duty Mobile from Modern Warfare. This medium-sized map has indoor and outdoor areas, and the entire map will take place at night. Another map is Halloween Standoff, which will have some new spooky additions this time around.
Call of Duty: Mobile Weapons
There are two new weapons coming to Call of Duty Mobile in Season 9. The first is Thumper, a grenade launcher that’s been featured in other Call of Duty titles. It’s known for its single-shot kills when scoring a direct hit.
Next is the Swordfish Tactical Rifle. It’s available at Tier 21 of the Season 9 Battle Pass. It has a four-round burst and a slow fire rate, packing a punch.
Call of Duty: Mobile Battle Pass
Season 9 Battle Pass is bringing a lot of new content to Call of Duty Mobile. This includes an abundance of Halloween-themed skins and some operator skills, including the TAK 5 Operator Skill at Tier 14.
Call of Duty: Mobile Pumped
Season 9 has an all-new class, Pumped. This class gives players a jet pack. It has two skills: Power Jump Active Skill and Pump Up Passive Skill, allowing players to reach high into the sky, attacking from a new angle.
Call of Duty: Mobile Trick or Treat Event
A limited-time event is coming in Season 9. The Halloween-themed event is based on the classic trick-or-treat activity we all know and love. In this mode, players go “door to door,” getting either tricked or treated. A trick means players must complete an in-game task to get candy. The treat means extra XP toward seasonal rewards.
Call of Duty: Mobile New Drop Zone
Season 9 is bringing Drop Zone, a new multiplayer mode. Players have to fight for control of a specific Drop Zone that will constantly rotate throughout the map. Controlling the Drop Zone will earn Scorestreaks.
Call of Duty: Mobile Undead Siege
Undead Siege is returning to Season 9. Zombies is returning with some changes. Zombie spawns will be increased. There will also be a lot of secrets to discover.
Full CoD Mobile Season 9 patch notes
Multiplayer mode and survival mode
CR-56 AMAX (equipped with M67 magazine):
- Reduced the range, the first range was adjusted from 36M to 30M, and the second range was adjusted from 51M to 42.5M
- Reduced the damage on the upper arm from 62 to 48
- Slightly increased vertical recoil.
- Increased the basic movement speed of the base gun from 0.6 to 0.65
- Increased the reload speed of the base gun from 3 to 2.5
- Increased the basic bullet velocity of the multiplayer mode from 600 to 900
- Heavy long barrel – Reduced the movement speed penalty from 4% to -2%
- 300 RTC-30 rounds magazine: Replaced the bullet speed increasing effect with a silencer effect; ADS speed -8% → -3%
- 300 RTC-double-row 40 rounds magazine: Replaced bullet speed increasing effect with silence effect; added bomb reload speed +10%; movement speed -2% → -1%
- Fixed the issue of BSA Mod not working in Battle Royale.
- Reduce the horizontal recoil of the base Gun
- Reduced hip fire spread of the base gun from 0.08 to 0.06, reduce the minimum 0.15 to 0.14
- Increase the damage of the upper body: Arm 26 increased to 28 Chest 28 increased to 31 Head 31 increased to 33
- Marksman Long Barrel: Horizontal recoil increased from -3.2% to -8%
- Ranger Long Barrel: Horizontal recoil force increased from -3.2% to -6%
- Strike Stock: Horizontal recoil force increased from -3.2% Increased to -6%
- Increased base gun damage range from 10m to 14m.
- Base gun damage increased from 25-22-20-19 to 28-24-20-19
- Base gun movement speed increased from 1.04 to 1.06
- Base gun ADS speed increased from 0.448 to 0.4
- Adjusted base gun’s recoil
- Reduced the movement speed of the 50-round magazine from -1% to -1.5%
- Reduced the movement speed of the 60-round magazine from -1.5% to -2.5%
- Adjusted the recoil of the base gun to make it more controllable during continuous firing
Perk – Disabled:
- After adding disabled perk for assault rifles and light machine guns hitting anywhere in the body will reduce the movement speed.
Battle Royale Mode
- Reduced base gun damage from 30-24-16-15 to 25-21-18-16
- Increased the vertical recoil of the first shot by 50%
- Bullet spread during continuous firing has been increased by 35% starting from second shot
- Fixed the bug that SKS bullets do not require bullet velocity in BR mode.
- The explosion damage of the Sam turret has been greatly increased from 198 to 385
- The score of the SAM Turret has been slightly reduced from 850 to 660.
- Increased the number of drones from 4 to 6. We’ve increased the number of drones to improve Swarm’s cost-effectiveness.
- Reduced the score of Napalm from 1500 to 1190
- Slightly reduced the score of rapid air strikes from 1050 to 850
- Increased missile explosion range from 10 meters to 15 mete